View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 06:38 PM   #1
ellie81
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Camera Look at my vacation pics in Georgia/NC! What a BLAST!!!!

Hi friends!!!! it's me! Bengi!!!! you know what??? I went on vacation to North Georgia!! it was great, I had an awesome time! i went with mommy, daddy, grandpa, grandma, and little uncle Matt (he bugs me... ) I visited such nice places! Mom rented a cabin and it was cool, it had a big private yard and I could run loose like crazy!!!! It was a little cold, I'm a yorkie from south Florida, you know, so I'm not used to being cold... one day my paws got so so cold, that I got a little sick and I threw up, but I'm ok now
I was very good while on the road, I was always checking the area thru the window to make sure daddy and grandpa were on course I behaved much better than little uncle Matt, who was asking "are we there yet?" every five minutes
Here are some pictures!!!!!
Look at my vacation pics in Georgia/NC! What a BLAST!!!!-georgia-087.jpg An close encounter with nature
Look at my vacation pics in Georgia/NC! What a BLAST!!!!-georgia-020.jpg Mom and me at the lake steps from our cabin
Look at my vacation pics in Georgia/NC! What a BLAST!!!!-georgia-055.jpg Visiting Helen, an alpine village (very cool )
Look at my vacation pics in Georgia/NC! What a BLAST!!!!-georgia-089.jpg In our porch, in my pj's with uncle Matt

More coming...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!