View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Omg Brand New MonkeyDaze and ISeeSpot Clothes!! Boy and Girl!!

Alright, I decided to go ahead and do this. These are all factory photos because my camera is broken, but EVERYTHING is brand new!! It will be next week before I can ship them out, so I apologize for that, but I have a few people interested to see what I have right now, so I thought I'd just go ahead and post!!

These are EXCELLENT deals, below retail. I got all retail prices from the Monkey Daze and I See Spot websites.

http://www.monkeydaze.com/
http://www.iseespot.com

You can check them out if you want to see each item in more detail! If you didn't see the other thread, I'll explain again. Several of these items have been in the drawer ever since we got them and never been touched. I went through a MonkeyDaze frenzy and bought up everything I could find a few months ago. They have WAAAYYYY too many clothes as it is, because Mommy has a shopping problem...lol. Also, some of them were presents that we already had, or I bought an ebay lot and they came with it, etc.

So anyways, our loss is your gain! Everything is adorable, new, and both designers are very popular. These items are VERY well made, I just LOVE both of them!!

Please PM me with any questions or requests. Thanks!!

PS: There are A LOT of items, so please be patient as I'm uploading...

#1: MonkeyDaze Pooch Boots in Pink, size 5, Retails for $18, Selling for $12

#2: MonkeyDaze Bone Tank, black, size small, Retails for $15, Selling for $10

#3: MonkeyDaze Boys Striped Polo Shirt, Green, size XSmall, Retails for $25, Selling for $15

#4: MonkeyDaze Boys Striped Polo Shirt, Red, size XSmall, Retails for $25, Selling for $15
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 051107-49-1-1.jpg (118.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 051209-03-1-1.jpg (17.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 060302-01-1-1.jpg (15.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 060302-01-2-1.jpg (15.9 KB, 15 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!