View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #1
sierrareef
Yorkie Talker

Default Quick Help Needed

Hi. My wife and I are in the process of buying a female Yorkie from a lady in Northern California, Deanna Pedley. She claims she gets the Yorkies from breeders and sells them for them - hoakie, I know. She sounds sincere and knowledgeable about the breed, but I'm getting more and more worried. I've sent a $200 paypal deposit that should clear tomorrow. We are getting a female pop with full AKC registration for $1575.00.

Since I was nervous, I googled Deanna Pedley which led me to a "Yorkie Nursery" site. The first 2 pictures showed pups that were sold to Deanna Pedley of Northern California. The bottom of the google search thing showed a web address for Stringer Creek Kennels from Alabama. I thought these puppies were local but now I think Deanna got them from this place. Also, it's a place that raises 3 other breeds which further worries me.

Does anyone have feedback on Deanna or on this Kennel. I think I'm going to back out of the deal. Help and advise is requested from you Yorkie vets.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!