View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #1
JaLaYorkieGirl
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Member Introduction...

My name is Jackie and along with my mom, Laura we breed and show Yorkshire Terriers! We have been showing for a little over 2 years and are enjoying every minute of it.

This past year was a super fun year as we got to enter our first bred-by in the show ring, she is now a year old. She took Winners Bitch for her first point at 6 months old and took Best of Breed over adult dogs for her second point at 8 months old. I am looking forward to continuing to show her this coming year! I am on break from classes and thought this would be a great time to introduce myself and become active on this very busy forum!

You can see our babies on our site www.gardenyorkies.com which I hope I am aloud to post...if not I apologize! I see some familiar faces here and of course many I do not know but look forward to getting to know!

I am currently an undergrad working towards vet school, I have been a tech for the past 4 years and enjoy working with animals so much...but my heart and soul is with our yorkies! They make everyday better!

Looking forward to making new Yorkie Friends!

Jackie
JaLa Yorkshire Terriers
JaLaYorkieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!