View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 01:36 PM   #63
Tink's Mom
With Indy In My Heart
Donating Member

Icon2

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphire View Post
Oh my goodness Tink, I hope I hab not given you a hartsore? I did not mean to come between you and Winston. I am so sowwy. Winston tolded me her lubs you too. Pease dont make him sad I also lub Murfee, and Winston says dats ok. My momma says I can't hab only one lub 'cause I'm too young to go stedy. Can we all be fwends pease pease. We can all go to da ball together, me and you an Winston and Murfee and my brovver Coffee an Abigail an, an evebody else. OK?? You an me can wear da same color dresses an can match Winston's tie ok? An Murfee can wear same color tie, and Coffee hav to wear red tie. Gizmo can wear purple tie to mach Gypsy's dress.

I hope your fweelins is not hurt anymore.

From CoCo.
Dear CoCo,
My feewings are otay now. I gotted ober my upset. Winston and I will be good fwends fwom now on. My mommy told me to calm myself down and straighten up! So I am. Sometimes, I get too upset. Sorry, pwease forgib me.

I would wub to go to da ball wif all of you. But I want to wear a different color dress Otay? I want to bring Uncle Charlie and Bernie, but I habn't asked them yet. I better go do that now!

Yur fwend,
Tink
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!