View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #8
sammiz
No Longer a Member

I live about an hour away from you. I was also out of state during Christmas but don't expect to be going anywhere again for a long while. LOL So....in the future, if you need a sitter, contact me if you like and maybe we can work it out.

I have a female (Sassy) about four and a half pounds.

If you are interested, PM me and I will provide my phone number for you as a 'just in case' for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwiglaze View Post
Hi! I live in Fresno, CA and have one little girl, Kiwi. Prior to getting Kiwi this summer, my hubby and I made plans and paid for a trip to Colorado over Christmas break. I am in the process of trying to decide what to do with my little girl. It would be great if I could take her, but I don't think that is really an option. We are staying with relatives and will be taking lots of side trips to hotels that don't allow dogs.

I could board her, but we are going to be gone for two weeks and even though she loves it there, I feel like that is a long time for her to stay in a place that is not a home. So, I am wondering if anyone in the Central California area offers babysitting services. I would be more than happy to supply all food, toys, bedding, etc. and pay you whatever you think is fair. I already checked with my vet's office and if I leave a credit card with them, they will charge it to the card so whoever takes care of my baby will not have to worry about that. Kiwi goes to daycare twice a week, so she is well socialized. She is housebroken and working on using the poochie bells so she can tell you when she has to go outside. Also, she is spayed, so no worries there. So if anyone offers that service here, or has any suggestions, please let me know.
sammiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!