View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 10:18 AM   #12
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

We have a lazy susan type cabinet in the corner/bottom kitchen cabinet - it actually comes in handy. AND we have one big cabinet at the end that has the slide out (shelves)...I love these....so easy to get to items in the back.

Also...bathroom....a must have...two sinks w/ two sep. cabinets. We didn't have this in our first house, but this house we made sure we did.....I like having his/hers space in the bathroom!!!

We did a laundry chute in this house, but our next one will be just one story (hopefully)....and I still want a big laundry room.

I am also thinking of doing a "mud room", so all the shoes, etc...go there when we come in...instead of tracking everything in thru the front door.

Another thing....this house has two fireplaces and the 2 central heat/air units... our first house at the central heat/air, but also and an outdoor wood "furnance"....that blew the good warm wood heat thru vents to each of the rooms...it was expensive, but sooo worth it. I want that again.....no ashes and bark and wood mess in the house.....but still have the good wood heat! (ours had a generator on it too...so even though it was electric, we never went w/o heat).
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!