View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 08:18 AM   #4
Buddy-licious
Donating YT Addict

I am doing the same thing right now!!!!!! We are about to start a HUGE remodeling project on our house and I keep adding to my "wishlist".
I love some of things you posted.
We have finished our kitchen remodel. One of the things I love that I did was I put outlets in my pantry. I keep all my small appliances in the panty plugged in and ready to use. Can opener, toaster oven, coffee pot, etc... I love this because I hate appliances crowding my counters.
I want a docking cubby for all my cell phones, ipods, video camera's, etc....I just saw this in a new construction house we visited. They had this cubby cut in the wall ... in the hallway leading to the garage area. I would like to have a door on the cubby. (kinda like a cabinet door) All of our cell phones, idods, cameras, etc....are all over the house being charged. I would like to have them all in one place.
Also miss from our last house ....a cubby in the shower for bath products. It was designed into the tile work ...a small little insert/cubby in the wall to hold shampoo, conditioners & soap. I am now having to use one of those racks and I hate those.
Another item on wishlist: Lights that automatically turn off when you close closet doors. Had this before too and miss it. No one in my house turns off closet lights.
I have lots more....will post later.
Gotta go for now.
Can't wait to hear others ideas.

Great idea for thread!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!