View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 09:25 AM   #8
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiegirl83 View Post
Hi guys!

I'm in the process of starting to design my Valentine's Day collection and had some questions for you all.

Do you prefer dresses that are more holiday neutral? Like would you rather have a red/white/pink dress without any hearts on it that you could use for other occasions or do you prefer more styles that have hearts and other Valentine prints?

Also for the little furboy moms out there -- what would you like to see for Valentines Day? Would you be interested in more of a tattoo print or a skull/crossbone/heart print? I really want to offer more for the little gentleman out there, I am just sometimes at a loss for what their mommies would like to see

Here's a dress I whipped up for Valentine's Day. I'm debating on adding a rhinestone heart outline, or something to "valentine" it up, but also love it the way it is so I could use some help here

It's dupioni red silk w/a tulle underlay
JMO...the dress is adorable. I would love to see the bling added to it maybe in place of the bow...like a nice line of them across the area where the skirt is attached. I would also like to cut back on the Tulle. I like it to fill out the skirt but not be seen. Sorry if that is too much by way of comments. I do think it's a beautiful dress. I lvoe the v-day print. It's nice to have some specialized print yet I can see the advantage of the whole universal no print thing and getting more for the money usage wise.

Good luck.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!