View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 08:04 AM   #12
Little Bit
Tiny Dog Big Heart
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy in Waco View Post
You might want to ask her that directly.

But this is what I do... I have two...one I bought and one I received as a gift. I put them both out and then use disposable ones briefly while I wash them. I wash them every couple of days. I really need to get a couple more so that I can stop using the disposable ones completely.

Thank you all for your nice comments. I am glad the potty pads are working well for you. If you haven't already and would like to you can add a review to my website page. Just click on the link for potty pads in my signature and scroll down to the bottom of the page. THANKS!

As for washing - it depends on how many yorkies you have and how soiled the pads get. I have three yorkies using one pad and I usually change it every day, but have been known to leave it for two days ocassionally. If they have a bowel movement I pick it up with tissue when it happens (or as soon as I see it) and flush it. They are easily washed in warm water and detergent and may be dried in the dryer. I usually do a prewash or pre-rinse before the final wash to get some of the urine out before washing. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!