View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 07:34 AM   #14
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

One thing is for certain! If you own Yorkies (or any small, cute pup), you cannot be a shy wallflower I used to be super shy, then I got Starr and she got so much attention that it brought me out of my shell a bit Now I have Izzy and Luna, and OMG it's pain in the butt sometimes because I'll have to be somewhere at a certain time, and people will hold me up asking me a million questions and wanting to ooh and ahh over them

I took them to my dd's soccer game and one of the girls from the opposing team just reached right into the stroller and tried to pick up Luna She was on the tether with her harness and this girl was going to injure her! Good thing I turned my head in time (I was looking away talking to my friend) to stop her! I was a bit snippy with her and told her she should always ask before petting a dog, let alone trying to pick them up! Luna is my squirmy one, and if this girl that she didn't know would have been able to pick her up, she for sure would have panicked and been dropped to the sidewalk Thank God for the tether and harness!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!