View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 12:36 AM   #4
MrsPeanut
Stop PuppyMills
Donating Member

Teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanda View Post
So you think insurance is worth it then? I used to work in a financial type industry and it was pretty common knowledge that insurance for smaller ticket items (meaning anything other than house, car and life...and mortgage) it was *usually* best not to get it. I guess I have always just assumed that pet insurance fell into the "small ticket item" category. But if vet bills are that high...maybe it is worth looking in to.
Peanut needs her dental work done, we were quoted in the 550 range possibly even more if they had to pull teeth.....the superior plan pays for either complete dental each year or spay and neuter. I think its absolutely worth it for as much as I have to take my dog to the vet. Plus I am a worry wart, every time I hear a little sneeze I make a vet appointment. Maybe thats a little extreme but I care very much about my dog and her health. I would spend my last dime if that meant she was going to be okay. Frankie
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!