View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 08:48 PM   #1
Tillys_mom
Spoilin' Tilly & Jack
Donating Member

Default Yorkie needs home

I'm always searching on a local classified website, you can get a lot of cool things on there for great prices. They have a section for just about anything, including pets. I've actually rescued a beagle mix off of there because the lady couldn't afford to feed it and then my brothers girlfriend gave her a great loving home. Well as I was browsing tonight I noticed that there was a Yorkie in need of a new home. It's really sad. I don't want this to turn into a nasty pro or anti rehoming thread, just simply want to help this furbaby out. Myself, I cannot afford nor will Tilly let another furbaby come into our home, (we've tried), or else I would take her. She sounds like she has a lot of special needs. She just needs a place that can give her lots of attention and love. I'm not sure anything about this woman or all of the situation, but I do have her listing. This is what it said

Hi I have a 5 year old female Yorkie that is in need of a good home..She is not a perfect yorkie..She is very special..She was stepped on as a puppy and had her pelvis broke. The problem wasn't fixed as a puppy so now she walked bold legged..She is also going blind in her left eye..She doesn't let that slow her down though...She is very sweet and affectionate. She does need to be afraid of loud noises.. You call her name though and she is right there by your side.. We are a very busy family with two children and it just isn't safe for her here now..My kids have either sat on her, or ran into her in passing b/c she is so small..She is really needing a family that is kind of more layed back..and without small children..b/c she is so small..She weighs around 5 lbs..She is not fixed, she did come from a puppy mill(yeah I can't believe it either), she has had puppys(I don't know why anyone would do that to a dog in this condition) . She does NOT need to have anymore puppies..She is a very unique dog..She will cuddle with you all day if you let her. She loves car rides, and she loves to wear clothes..I will send with her her sweater, pink heart collar, and some moist dog food that she loves.. We are asking $100 for her..Thank you for looking..

Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
Tillys_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!