View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 06:17 PM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Love The Furkids and the New Baby!

As you all know Chloe is quite spoiled and has always been quite the pampered mama's girl. So many people have asked me "How did Chloe and the other furkids handle the new baby?"
Well Chloe is actually doing much better than I thought. She does want my attention like usual and has had a few barking fits while we tend to Tess but this was expected and thats really all she has done. Its funny because I think Tess being here at our home has really wore Chloe out (see pics below). Tinkerbell could care less about the new baby, lol, which is what I expected from her. Now Penny on the other hand, can not get enough of Tess! She keeps checking her out and I think she thinks of Tess like her own pup. Penny is not content unless Tess is content which is really quite cute.

Here are some pics:

1) Me holding Chloe and Tess and Chloe looks like she is saying "what the heck is that thing mom?!!!"
2) Here are the girls sitting on the couch just watching Tess while she is in her swing.
3) Another pic of the girls on the couch. I think Chloe looks a bit mischieveous here!
4) Chloe licking her lips after watching the baby intently- Hmmmmm, is this a good sign? Should I be worried? lol
Attached Thumbnails
The Furkids and the New Baby!-pc300321.jpg   The Furkids and the New Baby!-pc300312.jpg   The Furkids and the New Baby!-pc300315.jpg   The Furkids and the New Baby!-pc300314.jpg  

Last edited by Shanatink; 12-30-2007 at 06:20 PM.
Shanatink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!