View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 03:52 PM   #1
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Default constipated- I'm really frustrated

Switching to a homecooked diet has been such a challenge for Sugar. I am really really frustrated. First, as some of you know, we went through a lot of soft stools and bloody diharrea. After a visit to the vet and lots of advise here, I put him on a diet of only fish and potatoes and was planning to stick with that until he was regular for a week or so. He went back to diahrrea on Christmas and my mom talked me into the Pepto even though I was trying to avoid it. Well it fixed him up and he's been fine but now tonight his tummy is as hard as a rock and I can tell he is uncomfortable. I don't know what to do. He has had nothing but fish and pototoes. I swear I am about ready to go back to dog food. What do I do? I tries a search on constipation but apparently it is too common a word and wont give me any results.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!