View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 08:10 AM   #6
jamiesaari
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayxie View Post
Rescues can turn out to be wonderful pets with some love and extra patience. Chip I think is a Yorhuahua, and Tika's face is very similar to his (he is the blonde in my avatar). He came to us as a rescue, and has turned out to be a little heart breaker wherever he goes.
Chip and Tika definitely look alike ... wow! What is his personality like? I'm wondering if there is a similar temperament with the mixture of breeds (Yorkies and Chihuahuas).

Tika's personality is that she is a happy, easy going, loving little sweetheart around people. It took her a while to become adjusted to being around my mother's pug, and she would literally attack him and beat him up the first week she arrived. She is definitely a dominant dog even though she is 1/3 the size of the pug. She loves cats more than life and other small dogs her size. My sister has a tiny, teacup poodle and Tika loved her from the moment she saw her. She seems to have issues with animals much bigger than her (maybe she was hurt by a larger dog).
jamiesaari is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!