View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 04:04 AM   #1
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Cup Saturday Dec 29, 2007

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!!!
It is going to be a great day!!!!! I am going to organize my Yorkie shelves!! and then on to cleaning our home office. (I like the Yorkie stuff part! )
I normally use a tall bookshelf with baskets to keep Shelby & Seymours stuff but today I am doing something different. I purchased 2 spring-loaded shower curtain rods to fit the width of the bookshelf, and I am going to make a "closet" area for each of them. THEN, when I am done, I am going to get a curtain rod and hang a really pretty fabric over the front of it....... so it will kinda look like one of those Victorian wardrobes. Wish me Luck!!!!

I haven't started taking my Christmas decorations down, and envy all those who have!!! I figure that I can "pick" at the Christmas stuff a little at a time, but these big "Clean out the closet & organize" jobs need focus and something that I really can' tdo in the evening after work.

Tomorrow I am going to Petsmart. I will probably take Shelby. We are going to look at the fish supplies. (My mother in law is starting a fish tank and she wants to go look.... so I am taking her.)

So, what does today have in store for YOU????

Happy New Year!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!