View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 01:52 AM   #1
Maxi
My Little Man!
Donating Member

Default Furkids always try to tell you something...

When I got my little baby Maxi after a while I was able to bring him to grooming place and oh boy he needed one lol That place was recommended by one of the family members who take their dogs there too. I kind of prepared him for that kind of place because I would already wash him, cut his nails, clean his eyes and ears. At the first visit he was happy running around all clean. the second time I took my baby there was a different story. When I got there to pick him up he was crying like a big baby non stop. I looked at the groomer and she was like ohhhh Maxi it wasnt that bad. When I walked out with him hold him and calming him down he was still crying even when I was driving back home. On the way he calmed down. I never went to that place again because I was sure my little man was trying to tell me he doesnt like it there. I found another place, and he just loves coming there he doesnt wanna leave when I come back to pick him up lol He gives kisses to the groomer and run around all happy. It must of been one of the groomers who wasnt really nice to him at that first place otherwise he wouldnt complain.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!