View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 12:08 AM   #1
jamiesaari
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My "designer" baby ... LOL

Since joining YT, I have got a kick out of a seemingly new terminology of mixed breeds now called "designer" breeds. In my day, they were called mutts ... LOL. We believe my "designer" pooch is part Yorkshire Terrier, part Chihuhua and possibly part Brussels Terrier.

Just thought I'd share photographs of my little Tika right after being groomed today. If dogs can smile, she was grinning from ear to ear afterwards and seemed so proud of her new hairdo.

I'm still open to adopting another rescue Yorkie as a pal for Tika, but for now am spoiling Tika rotten to make up for lost time (she was neglected for the first four years of her life). I'm open to taking an older Yorkie, am able to offer unlimited veterinary care because of my business but cannot afford a large lump sum of money to adopt a dog.

It is so interesting to see Tika evolve from a scared, insecure and clingy lost soul into a more confident, happy and independent spirit. It's also a relief for me to be able to go to the bathroom without her right there with me.

Attached Thumbnails
My "designer" baby ... LOL-tika-12.jpg   My "designer" baby ... LOL-tika-11.jpg   My "designer" baby ... LOL-tika-10.jpg   My "designer" baby ... LOL-img_3856.jpg  
jamiesaari is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!