View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 09:34 PM   #1
Izzy Princess
Therapy Dog
Donating Member

Default Happy 1st Birthday My Precious Izzy...

Wow it is so hard to believe that my baby girl Izzy is one year old today, December 29th! Baby girl you have brought me so much joy since we got you this past Memorial weekend and never thought I could let another Yorkie into my life since my two boys crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge many years ago...but here you are and I can't imagine our home without you. You are a tiny thing but you sure don't know it and you are so smart...thank you Izzy for letting me love you and for making our home complete again. Love you, Mom and Dad....and, of course, your cat peeps....Pumpkin, Snicky and Max! Here you are when we first brought you home and now....you are my Izzy Princess! Oh and I promise I will do a birthday montage this weekend.

Attached Thumbnails
Happy 1st Birthday My Precious Izzy...-izzy-close-up-compare-sophie.jpg   Happy 1st Birthday My Precious Izzy...-izzy-2x2-headshot-green-bow.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!