View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Cry OMG I am shaking like a LEAF!!! PLEASE be careful with food!!!

I just had the BIGGEST scare of my life!!! OMG. My little nephew is over here and I made dinner because everyone was hungry. Tonight we just had sausage and a few sides. Well my nephew finished eating and got up to take his plate to the kitchen and he had a piece of perfectly cut ROUND sausage that he didn't eat left on the plate....well, it fell off his plate onto the floor. Mind you, the SKIN on the sausage. Well before I could jump up to get it, Tatum ran over there and got it and started chewing on it, then ran from me when I tried to take it from her.

I told my hubby OMG!!! I KNOW she is going to choke on that skin!!! She ended up running over by the Christmas tree and she started choking and doing circles and FALLING OVER like she was having a seizure - OMG you guys, I AM SHAKING SO BAD. I was screaming crying freaking out, shaking like a leaf and still am. I ran to her SO FAST and stuck my fingers down her throat and pulled it out and sure enough it was a huge thing of skin from the sausage and it was stuck right in the middle of her throat. I swear to you I thought she was going to choke to death right there because she couldn't even walk, she would just fall over and was spinning around in circles like she was literally having a seizure. I am shaking so bad still that I couldn't even finish my dinner.

I immediately gave her some Nutri-Cal and am holding her on my lap now. She is scared to death! I just cannot believe how fast that happened and how QUICKLY she started choking.

PLEASE PLEASE be careful and watch your babies like a HAWK. It is amazing how quickly things can happen. Thank GOD I got it out in time. I am just sick at my stomach over this. OMG it was HORRIBLE to see her doing that

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!