View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 06:43 AM   #12
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booboo'smommy View Post
Thanks ''makemepretty'' and ''yorkiegirl83''. I thought about that too. My hubby always takes the puppies out in the morning and then in the evening. He's always done the walks with them.
As far as the expense and the money, I already have someone who wants to ''give away'' the puppy for only 150 pounds because she is getting a divorce and won't be able to care for her. She is 4 months old and potty trained, so that won't be a problem. Altho' I know what you are saying, and I do think you are right sometimes. A baby is a lot of hard work and I do need a lot of people helping me make my mind up.
It's a hard decision especially when you want one so much .

I know that all of my dogs were impulse decisions and sometimes I wish I would have taken the time to wait and think it over.

I LOVE all my dogs so much I can't imagine life without them, but sometimes having 2 would be a lot easier. With 4 I always have to worry about vet bills, what if we have to travel, ect, I need a sitter if I'm out shopping long hours on the weekends. It's very difficult and I don't even have a baby .

I just have 4 furry babies lol.
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!