Thread: Ebay Sellers!!
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 04:12 PM   #1
spruitt7
Donating YT Addict

Default Ebay Sellers!!

Ok. I decided to order a few old coins off Ebay, for a christmas present for someone. I ordered around 7 coins. All of the coins except for one had really fast shipping. Normally I paid and I got the coins 3 to 4 days later. Of course a coin is tiny so it can fit in an envelope.

Well there was this guy that I purchased a coin from on December 3rd. Well I realized last week that I still hadn't received it so I emailed the seller. He emailed me back and said "Oh do you need it by Xmas." I was so upset. I said "yes, I've ordered coins from others and it took at the most 4 days."

He never responded and I didn't get my coin in time for Xmas.

Anyway, I finally got it this morning. I always leave feedback for everyone I buy from on Ebay. I'm not that mean about it either. I've never given a negative rating. Well I rated this guy as neutral because he had a really descriptive post and he at least emailed me. I didn't think he should have received a positive post when it took him more than 3 weeks to send my item.

In the description part, I said he had good communication but slow shipping. Nothing mean or rude.

Well I just received an email from him asking why I gave him a negative rating? He also said "does this make you happy? I think its very rude of you to give me a bad rating just because of shipping."

I just ignored it and didn't reply because I didnt want conflict, but should I have rated him as positive even though I didnt receive my item on time? I feel so bad now!!
spruitt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!