View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 11:48 AM   #10
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfie and Tiki View Post
I love things like that! Sounds like you have a very special daughter, not surprising thou!
Now every Christmas when you will bring it out you will remember the moment you received it with a smile on your face!!
Once again we received something, OH SO VERY SPECIAL from a Very Dear Angel here at Yorkie Talk," IN MEMORY OF OUR PRECIOUS CASSIE, a BEAUTIFUL ORNAMENT" included was the most beautiful poem "MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM HEAVEN."

Jack and I want to thank you so very, very much. Your sending this to us really touched our hearts and we are so grateful to you for this lovely gift. We both shed tears reading it, but they weren't tears of sadness but tears of joy. In our hearts we knew when she left us, that Jesus carried her from my arms directly to Heaven. Thank you so much again Janell for being such a caring and loving, Angel that you are. Our BEAUTIFUL ORNAMENT READS AS FOLLOWS. .

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I love you all dearly,
Now don't shed a tear,
I'm spending my Christmas
With Jesus this year.

FROM HEAVEN

Hugs from the both of us,We love you Janell, you are God's Blessing to so many, we will always treasure this and have the very perfect place for it to be.

Patti and Jack

Last edited by Baby Blessing; 12-27-2007 at 11:50 AM.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!