View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 07:21 AM   #6
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graleyne View Post
It is me, Susanah.

I have been noticin' lots of us yorkies has been gettin' new brothers and sisters lately. I thought it would be important to 'splain the rules to them so they know that we are the bosses and they are not the bosses. I decided to do this 'cause I got a new little sister too. She is not a yorkie. She is something called a chi -la-la. I have to post the rules about us being the bosses because somebody forgotted to tell this little brat that she is not the boss of me.

So....little sisters and brothers, we are your bosses and you are not ours. You have to do whatever we say and if we do something bad you have to tell mommy it is you fault so we don't getted in trouble on account of we are older. We are allowed to do whatever we want and you are not.

And the most important rule of all that you little kids better not forget is that all of the toys belong to us big sisters and brothers and not to you so stop tring to play with them! And stop trying to get in mommy's lap when we are there. Remember she was our mommy FIRST. So there.

Love,
Susanah - who is not happy about this little this sister thing
Oh this is great, I have one of those in training, she is 7 months old and gee when she wants something her brother and sisters have she just barks and barks, we are working on this, and I know once the puppy stage is gone it gets better, but it seems it is always when I am on YT. LOL
She also loves to get on my computer chair, if the stool is too close and get on my computer. grrrrrrrrrrrr
But she is so wonderful, sweet, how do you not think it is funny, even if annoying. pooh's mum
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!