View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 08:42 PM   #1
Rocco'sMom
Yorkie Yakker

Cry Please pray for Rocco...

Hi Everyone,

Please pray for my little guy Rocco.

I noticed he wasn't feeling well since the night of Christmas Eve. Yesterday he wasn't himself and wouldn't eat. He was vomiting bright yellow stuff a couple of times yesterday, i thought he only had an upset stomach but thought to myself, if he's not better by tomorrow (today) I'm taking the day off from work and taking care of him and going to the vet. well this morning he was acting normal again (running around and playing) I even got him to eat a little. Well when I got home from home, he hadn't done number 2 and didn't want to eat or even have his favorite treat. So I decided to take him to the vet because he just didn't seem "right".

Turns out my baby has Pancreaitis (sp)
She said I had to leave Rocco overnight and put him on an IV for a few days until his pancreas heals. I started to cry when she said that. I just want him to get better! So please say a little prayer for a speedy recovery

I'm going to the vet's office as soon as they open (8am) I will keep everyone posted.

If anyone has gone through this their Yorkie, did your baby fully recover.
I'm just a worried mess, I want to go to sleep, but I think I'm going to have a hard time doing that.

Thanks Everyone,
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!