View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 08:12 PM   #1
Maria19
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Deserately Need Help w/training for disabled person

Hello Yorkie Moms and Dads

I have a situation where I have hired a dog trainer to help me train my dog but the training techniques used is not to my benefit. Meaning that is makes it difficult for me to do the techniques to control his barking, besides the fact that it has not worked for me yet. The trainer tells me I'm probably doing it wrong and need more visits and practice with the dog but my Nene' is driving me crazy with all of his barking and pee markings in the house, at times in his bed and on his food. I suffer from Migraines and have problems with my knees. I have been dealing with his barkings and pee problems for over a year now and I don't know what else to do.

Nene' pees in the wee wee pads if I keep him gated off 75% of the time but if let loose he goes whereever he pleases. So far 3 times in his food if left on the floor and if I crate him he pees inside on his mattress/padding. I even tried using a plastic shoe tray with the pee pads on top so as to avoid having pee on my wood floors, but he peed on the outside edge of the tray.

Is there a technique that is used for those who are disabled? I really don't know what else to do and try.

I am open to suggestions. I am in desperate need of support here.
Maria
Maria19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!