View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 03:18 PM   #10
RowdysMom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

id Bare Minerals is fabulous makeup. I've used it for 7-8 years now. My 85 year old mom and 30 year old daughter use it. It is so light and I get compliments on my 56 year old, badly sun damaged skin all the time.

One tip. I have large pores on my nose, so I put on the foundation with a makeup sponge (not damp, just dry). That trick seems to minimize the large pores on my nose. Then I use the brush to put on warmth. I think that warmth is absolutely the best. It just sets off your face.

I hardly know anyone who doesn't like it - but if you can, maybe you should go to Ulta or Sephora and get an employee to make up your face and show you the products. If you can't do that, then you could order or buy from some place that you can return (like QVC). I think you will love it, but you are right, it is expensive (but it lasts FOREVER) so if you don't like it, you could return it.

Just to reiterate, the makeup seems expensive, but you use just a tiny bit each day so it last a long long time. After the initial expense, it is really quite inexpensive. Do not use more than recommended or it will not look as good. You are supposed to look like you are not wearing makeup and if you use it correctly, that is the way you will look.

Also, don't be afraid of the glimmery eyeshadow - I wear it and it is beautiful. Again, just a touch will do - oh and use bisque under the eyeshadow.

You can also use bisque on any blemishes. But then again, you can also just use a dot of foundation directly on the blemish - it will completely cover it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!