View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 10:35 AM   #10
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

OMG! You should have been at MY house yesterday. Along with my 6 furbabies there were a total of 35 people here! ALL AT ONCE! I cooked and cooked and washed dishes and MORE dishes and MORE dishes! By the time I got to bed last night I was exhausted! and my feet hurt SO bad. I was up at 3am soaking in the tub! My babies decided they would rather hide upstairs, which was great after more than one episode of kids opening the fence gate and leaving it wide open even though we told them over and over not to open it. Along with the kids going upstairs and out on the deck to walk across my tile roof to retrieve a toy helicopter umpteen times.... AND a broken gazing globe in the porch area of my house from a thrown toy gun (If it had missed the globe, it would have gone thru my office window) AND looking for an hour for a "lost" baby before finding her in the garage and no one would admit to going into the garage. Sheesh! I love Christmas too, but I agree with tanksmom.... I want a vacation!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!