View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #10
Cha-Kia
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiehome View Post
did you find your yorkie already?... just in case im posting some pictures of the two males I have... they are still home with mommy and parents are present... mom (Dam) weights 5 pounds and dad (sire) weights 3 pounds. They are very very healthy...let me know if interested... here yougo..
Hey are these guys ever doll babs or what???
One male has his ears up the others are taped as of Dec 23rd is that what I am seeing in the picts?

I like the weight of the parents ....and healthy too I c
... your in Florida though .. I am in Mi.. shortly I will be looking for a male..

I just stumbled a few days ago upon this site...

I did post 3 pictures last nite in photo gallery .. ( she is for sale) Kiss-A-Mea is 12 weeks 2.4 ..
>>>> my sister is a dog groomer in Barryton Mi .. she called me again today wanting me to keep her .. told me if she didnt have so many dogs she would have her in a flash

I am still learning to navigate this site.. gotta figure out how to do the post format correctly >>>> might post a classified at YT .. does anyone have any good expereinces in selling quality yorkies to quality homes?!!!

(Hey yorkie home >> blue twilight is the one looking for the male!) But she is gone to Penns..
Ttyl Val
Cha-Kia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!