View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 10:04 AM   #1
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Default The Continuing Adventures of a Newbie Yorkiesitter at Christmas

(This thread is for Lauren (labrown), Tina and Tbone's mommy, so she can keep up with the adventures of her furbabies while she is away from them.)

Sept. 25, 2007

Our yorkie, Gizmo, had no idea that he was about to receive the best Christmas present he could receive on his first Christmas. Playmates! Tbone and Tina were coming to visit from Austin to stay for four days. Yeah!

They arrived about 8:30am. Tina and Tbone looked so cute in their little jammies. They ran around and sniffed each other, explored the house, and had some buddy biscuits that Lauren sent. Those were a hit. Thank you! We also appreciated the new washable pee pad, the catnip toys, the yogurt drops (for Gizmo only), and the book on making creme brulee for me!

Gizmo gave Tina a little fuzzy pink purse toy and Tbone a penguin loofa toy. Gizmo was so excited that we decided to put his jammies on him as well, and that slowed him down quite a bit. They all played soccer for awhile, and Tbone got the ball every time! (Gizmo is such an only child! He has to learn to catch up! )

At about 10am, Tbone started staring out the window and looking a little sad and Tina was wandering around quietly. I think they were looking for their mommy and daddy. So, we decided that it was time for breakfast!

Gizmo went with daddy into the bedroom to eat his, and I fed Tina and Tbone in the kitchen. Tbone (AKA chowhound) went to work and the food was gone in a flash! Tina was a little more hesitant, so I hand fed her a few pieces and then she ate almost two thirds of the rest on her own. I felt that was pretty good for her first meal here.

Around 10:45, Gizmo took a nap with daddy and Tina and Tbone slept on the couch beside me. Tbone was curled up at my feet, and Tina was on a fleece blanket beside me.

At about 11:15, the fun started again. Gizmo and Tina love to chase each other, and I was worried at first because he’s about three times her size, but Tina held her own. Tbone grabbed the fuzzy pink purse and was running around everywhere with it daring the others to take it away from him.

Here are the first of what I’m sure will be many photos.

1. Gizmo asleep on Christmas morning.
2. Gizmo and Tbone on the couch
3. Gizmo helping Tbone look for ??

Lauren and Nate, enjoy your trip! We're all having a great time.
(To be continued…)
Attached Thumbnails
The Continuing Adventures of a Newbie Yorkiesitter at Christmas-rgizmo-christmas-morning.jpg   The Continuing Adventures of a Newbie Yorkiesitter at Christmas-rtbone-gizmo.jpg   The Continuing Adventures of a Newbie Yorkiesitter at Christmas-rgizmo-tbone.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!