View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 11:49 PM   #1
Junebug
Moderator Emeritus

Thumbs up Happy Trails Pet Stroller Review

This stroller can pass for a real human baby stroller. So if you want to sneak your dog in to places like Farmer's Market, outdoor cafes, etc, this stroller is perfect if you have a quiet well-behaved dog who won't blow your cover.

It's easy to fold and open, it's pretty light, and the big wheels make for an extremely smooth ride. The interior is large enough for two medium-sized Yorkies, maybe three small Yorkies. There's a basket underneath for toys or a leash, and two cupholders near the handlebar.

The body of the carriage can unzip in two different places, the back and the front. Both of these areas are made of mesh. The bad thing is the mesh is quite see-thru, so I usually carry a blanket and throw it over the top of the stroller so no one can see I have a dog in there. The good thing is Otis can still see out though the back, the front bottom portion, and even through the little patch of mesh at the top. Otis can keep an eye on me from all angles.

This stroller is amazing, but the portion of the stroller where the dog rests is really hard and kinda slippery. So to make it as comfortable as possible for Otis, I had to throw in my own cushion.

Otis and I recommend this stroller for well-behaved Yorkies who cannot stand being apart from their owners, who like to be snuck into no-no places. It's a lot better than carrying your Yorkie in a bag because it saves wear and tear on your shoulder.

The only people who really check you out are the mothers with human babies, who are probably only looking to size up your kid with theirs. Little do they know there's a dog in there.

Otis and I recommend this stroller!! Here's where you can buy it:
http://www.justpetstrollers.com/happ..._stroller.html

A picture of Otis in his new Happy Trails Pet Stroller.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stroll.jpg (75.3 KB, 125 views)
Junebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!