View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 09:12 PM   #1
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Omg Boy was I surprised!!

My mom and I went by my friend (and mentor's) house (where I work as well) this afternoon on our way to go Christmas shopping so that I could pick up my zpac for little Ryder. Well, Diane has 2 male yorkies left (Ryder's brothers) and 1 female (out of another litter). As soon as my mom walked in with me she fell in complete love with the little girl who was left and bought her!!

My mom DOES NOT make impulsive decisions and has had the same rescue dog mix for 6 1/2 years now, that's it. But she's fallen in love with my yorkies and apparently decided she wanted one for herself...lol. That makes 9, count it, yes, NINE dogs in the house now, plus a cat. 8 of the dogs are yorkies, lol. I never dreamed in a MILLION years we'd be walking out with that puppy I've been helping take care of for several weeks now, since she was a little tiny thing. Also, my Hadley is her mommy, and she was SOOO excited to see her...it was precious!!

So...just when I thought I was crazy for having my 6 dogs in the house, plus my sisters yorkie, plus my moms mix...SHE adds another one...lol. Annnyyyywwwaaaayyyyssss she'll have a wonderful home regardless, and join the spoiled rugrat pack!

Welcome Miss Faith Noelle to the family!!
Attached Thumbnails
Boy was I surprised!!-newmaddieandsophie-084-medium-.jpg   Boy was I surprised!!-newmaddieandsophie-085-medium-.jpg   Boy was I surprised!!-newmaddieandsophie-091-medium-.jpg   Boy was I surprised!!-newmaddieandsophie-092-medium-.jpg  
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!