View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 08:53 AM   #1
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019 Wishing Lexie's puppys a happy life

Well, amidst the preparations of getting ready for the holiday gatherings, we are also preparing to say good-bye to three of Lexie's four puppies. Halle, my favorite will be leaving with her new family in just a little over an hour from now. She's had our undivided attention all morning and pretty much free run of the house since we got up. There have been tears welling up in our eyes (yep, even my hubbys') , but I am certain that her new home will be a good one, and that helps. She will even have a big brother to play with as they already have a 5 month old yorkie. We will also be saying good-by to Spook sometime tomorrow, and Candy will be leaving either Christmas afternoon or the day after. Confident that their new homes will be good ones again, with Candy's new owner being someone I work with. I've asked all of the new owners to please send me pictures as they grow & change and have also included the YT website information/address on the paperwork they will go home with. Hopefully we'll see them join up here. That leaves just Casper still with us. We will get back to looking for a new family for him after the holidays. It has been such an awesome experiance seeing these puppies being born and watching them develop into the sweet puppies they are today. Yorkies are truely the breed for me and I am so thankful for all of the experiances I have had with them so far and look forward to many many more.
Please join me in wishing Halle, Spook, and Candy, happy lives with their new families!

Last edited by luckylady; 12-23-2007 at 08:55 AM.
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!