View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 06:16 AM   #1
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Default "Find A Happy Place, Find A Happy Place, Find A Happy Place!"

This is NO way for a princess, like myself, to be treated! And just because you add the word, 'jacuzzi' to it does NOT make it any better....just so you humans know! Notice how my mom took a picture of me wet?! She was babbling and saying something about the conditioner needs to stay on 1-3 minutes. Does she not read body language because mine was clearly saying, 'GET THIS OFF ME NOW!'. I thought her and I had an understanding of my royal standing. Let me repeat....I AM A PRINCESS! Now she says that she is going to share these pictures with her YorkieTalk friends. Well, for those of you that are laughing at all of this....thanks! Hmphhhhhhhhh!!

Yes, that is my daddy holding me in the last picture. A girl is never too old to be comforted by their daddy. Atleast HE understands.

Livi
Attached Thumbnails
"Find A Happy Place, Find A Happy Place, Find A Happy Place!"-livi-dec22-bathtime1.jpg   "Find A Happy Place, Find A Happy Place, Find A Happy Place!"-livi-dec22-bathtime2.jpg   "Find A Happy Place, Find A Happy Place, Find A Happy Place!"-livi-dec22-bathtime3.jpg  

Last edited by TammyJM; 12-23-2007 at 06:20 AM.
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!