Thread: Carrier?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 07:45 PM   #13
PiperPuppy
Yorkie Yakker

I have two Teafco carriers and love them both. I have the small Argo Aero for airplane travel. Piper loves that one best..if I leave it out she actually goes into it and curls up like it is a little safe nest. It's really nice because it can set up two ways. One way gives them less height, but more space to lay down. Then you can flip it the other way to give them a bit more room to stand up in. I do wish it came with a longer strap, but I just substituted a strong luggage strap that was adjustable and it worked perfectly because it is held by very sturdy metal clips.
Piper is 4.5 pounds and she fits very nicely in it.
I also have the small Peek-a-boo as well for going out and about. It is great because it has a nice wide hole for her head and a nice little adjustable connector for her harness. The only thing I don't like about it is that there are no pockets to put things in (like keys). I didn't think that would be a big deal, but the carrier is a little bulky and to lug along a purse is a bit much. It's a really well-made carrier and Piper seems to actually like being in that as well. It's roomy..less like a purse and more like it's made for a dog. One really nice feature is that both are padded and the base padding is secured with really strong velcro and are easy to wipe down. Makes it really quick to remove and clean out if your puppy ever makes a mess. Both of them feel very well made and the colors are fun. If you are looking for something that doesn't look like a dog carrier, the Peek a Boo isn't the choice for you. It'd be tough to pretend you didn't have your wee one along because it's so darned easy for them to pop their heads up to say hi! Fortunately I live in Seattle and it's really dog-friendly here, so that wasn't a worry for me. :-)
PiperPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!