View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 10:26 AM   #1
yorkiepearla
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Hm Seperation Anxiety

so ive had my little one since she was 3 mnths she is now 8 mnths on xmas eve. I was working at first when i first got her and up until 2 mnths after until i moved in sept and now am not working...but i am moving in 1 wk and plan to go back to work atleast 35 hrs/wk. What concerns me is the very close relationship her and i share(like most owners) although she loves daddy too its me shes constantly following around the house..she can be sleeping and feel me get off the couch and jump down to follow me about where im going..i cant even take a shower or go potty myself without closing the bathroom door before she starts scratching at it and crying. Its very cute at first and very flattering but i dont think its a great thing for both her and I. I read some "signs" of seperation anxiety and it kinda seems she has them i really dont know what to do to break this or get her in a more comfortable state i hate to see her all upset and frantic when im ready to leave the house Has anyone else experienced this and what have you done that seemed to help? Thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!