View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 09:36 AM   #1
ginalynn
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default What age does the coat change colors.....

This may have already been ask before, but I was wondering at what age does the hair on their back start changing to silver? Otis's parents were both black and brown (or gold), his mom had a lighter color of blonde on the top of her head between her ears, but other than that they were both black.. Otis took after his mama and has the light blonde hair between his ears, he turned 6 months old yesterday and he has not started changing colors on his back yet... I was just wondering if maybe anyone would give me an opinion on what they think. Will he change or will he stay black.. I have his family tree and all the colors of his grandparents and great grandparents were black and gold or black and tan.... I don't care what color he will be I will love him if he turns yellow.. I was just curious on what you all thought....Also, I was wondering if someone could give me some ideas on what type of shampoo to use to make his hair silky, shiny, and easy to brush out and if detangling conditioner is okay to use and what type? Sorry this is so long.....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!