View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 12:50 AM   #15
AVERYxo
Lovin' my Girlies!!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
I feed my Yorkies Canidae (all stages) also but they do get bored so I switch it around. Right now they are on the Canidae Lamb and Rice and they love it. I also like Chicken Soup For The Pet Lover's Soul. Their ingredients are similar to the Canidae. I have read several reports that say it is best to switch dog food periodically to prevent allergies. I know I would not want to eat the same food day after day. Solid Gold and Fromm are also good foods to rotate with. Sometimes dogs just naturally go off their feed every now and then so unless she is really underweight I would not worry too much.
Yeah i agree with you..and i do like Canidae(like i said)..so i may just switch around every few months or so.. and Chicken Soup is another one i know they sell at my feed store..and i know it is a great food(so ive heard). i know many people like the solid gold..but i dont know enough about that one..to say! ill check it out though! and Fromm? what is that?
yeah..and thats how she is!! she eats great, and when she is hungry..but there are times where she is just so 'eh' about her food.(i think, like you and a couple others have said, it IS a good idea to change it up every so often anyways! ) But she isnt underweight, so i dont have to worry about that!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!