View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 10:07 PM   #9
omega
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing View Post
Was so happy to get our sons phone call telling me of his Christmas Present to himself he went to the animal shelter day before yesterday and adopted a two and half year black lab named Stella, he sounded so HAPPY. I told him I shall get busy sewing for Stella and he said GREAT, but make em tom boyish style Mom, LOL. He went out and got her new jacket,boots, and is walking her morning and night. I hope that he will be Blessed many years enjoying her, this is her third home that he knows of glad she is with him and his family now as I know she will have a happy lifetime in their care he said she is potty trained to go outdoors, and well behaved, said she has lots of scars????? it warmed my heart to know he adopted her. He was always raised loving fur blessings in our home, this was such a joy to hear, so now I am off to cut and sew some clothes for Stella tom boyish they will be
Patti and Jack
I had to laugh - your bouncing smilie is bouncing in time to the music playing on my dvd after a movie.

Your son sounds like a sweetheart. Sounds like Stella has had a rough life - poor baby.

Ummm - I didn't know that labs liked to wear clothing. It would be pretty funny to see a lab wearing one your beautiful dresses!
omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!