View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #1
Katiesmom
Yorkie Talker

Default Help For My Newborn Baby

As you know I have said that my baby girl already lost 2 of her babies.. As of today the last 2 are 8 days old and I'm afraid my little boy isn't gonna make it...He has stopped nursing and I have tried and tried to get him hooked on a nipple.. so I took it into my own hands and have pretty much stayed up round the clock for the last few days feeding him thru an eyedropper.. He even refuses that, but I have been forcing him drop by drop slowly of course I don't want him to asperate on me.. now he seems very weak and can hardly hold his head up with out it going in all different directions.. IS THIS NORMAL?? I keep telling him don't give up on me.. Im not giving up on you.. Hubby and I are completely devasted at the luck we've had with her 1st litter and quite frankly my dream was to become a very well respected breeder like most of you.. now Im not so sure...my heart is sooo heavy right now..I am trying my best to make sure I don't loose this one.. But what do you think his chances are?? Ive also asked the good lord above that if it's not meant for him to be.. then please take him from me now and stop prolonging things... Has anyone of you been thru this nightmare.. Im so heartbroken.. Im not worried about baby #2.. He HUGE.. and can fend for himself.. Looks like a big baby cub.. ... Thanks for listening..

Katiesmom
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Katiesmom
Find More Posts by Katiesmom
Add Katiesmom to Your Buddy List

Today, 03:54 PM
Katiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!