View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 12:31 PM   #6
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleswman View Post
Thanks for that info....not like I have to worry about this.....something about the "horse before the cart thing" LOL. Guess I have more to do first....ha ha....

Ok, so how did you come up with your registered names. not kennel name????I have been listening to songs, poetry.....something that when I need to have it I will be prepared to name a show dog.....
okay, I started with Dee's Lil Ceeby. He was only nine ounces when I got him and is named after my son's imaginery friend he had when he was three. being little, I just named him Dee's Lil ceeby, then I got Silk. An older dog that was prenamed from a showw kennel. The next one I got was Dixie(my little fart). She also was very tiny hencee the Dee's Lil in front of her name. i just kept that up.. Renny is actually named after one of his ancesters, Rothby's Rene-gade. But I stuck thee prefix on it. My show girl was named what I wanted to name her at the breeders suggestion, but I knew I was going to try to show her so I wanted to honor the breeder, hence the Diamond Jewel Theif part of her namee. Of course, Dee's Lil in front. I guess the Dee's Lil just stuck. I wish I had thought of something really, really ear catching but couldn't think at the time. I am old
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!