View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 12:02 PM   #14
Mere_de_Jambo
YT Addict

Congratulations on being married for 10 years. It sounds lilke your husband need a little special attention. He works hard and you have 2 kids and on top of that a few dogs. Don't ignore what your instincts are telling you. Regardless of whether it is the dog getting more of your time, I truly believe you both should take time for yourselves and your relationship outside of your dependents. My BF has an uncle with three boys (10,7,6). Everytime I see them, the parents are ragged taking their boys to their various hobbies as well as their demanding jobs. They always look tired and everything they do is around the boys including vacations. I rarely see them even looking at each other amorously. I have seen his uncle eyeing some young honeys passing by. They are a great family but I think it is a mistake to take anything for granted. They should make time for each other. I know you want your Yorkie to sleep with you every night but maybe you can set one night for just you and your hubby and let him know that you are doing this to remind him how special he is to you. Of course, I hope he does things to make you feel special too. He is very lucky to have a wife that takes care of all you do.
Mere_de_Jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!