View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 08:51 AM   #1
Rocco1
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default TROUBLE on the HOME FRONT

Please don't think I am crazy or anything but I think my husband is seriously jealous of my Yorkie baby Rocco. My husband and I have been married for 10 years and together for 12. We have 2 children ages 8 and 2. I cannot even explain to you how busy and hectic my life is. My husband works nights so I am for the most part a single mom 5-6 days a week. SO with that said by the time I get a chance to sit down in the evenings (usually around 10 or so) my little Rocco, whom requires very little of me but food and love is always right there ready for "our" time which for me just seems to wash away the worries and stresses of the day. Rocco also sleeps with me which is a huge comfort to me not to have to be in the huge bed everynight by myself when my husband is at work.

Have any of you had problem with spouse jealousy over your dog? Again, I know this sounds crazy but for me my short times when it's just Rocco and I are so special to me and as I said before he sometimes seems to be the only one in my household that isn't constantly demanding something from me.

Does this make me a horrible mother and wife????

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Shelly
Rocco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!