View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 08:50 AM   #1
artie merlino
YT 500 Club Member

Unlove My Baby Died Tuesday Am.?

I'm so upset, hurt, disappointed, frustrated, disgusted and most of all confused! I had a Litter of 3 puppies last year......I sold the only male to a very good Family, I kept the runt female, the last female puppy I gave her to my co-worker and close girlfriend (for "FREE"!) she named her "Cassie". At one point I was going to keep both female puppies but I decided that 4 Yorkies was too much for me! So I have the 3, Father, Mother and Baby. I used to bring them to my girlfriends house to visit and she used to bring Cassie over my House, since she refused to walk her that was the only contact she had with other Dogs? She had her own theory and ideas on how to raise a "Yorkie", and she did not agree with the way I raise mine! She claims mine are too spoiled, imagine that? Cassie was only 1 year and 3 months old, on Wed. @ about 4:30 am. my girlfriend called me crying but I couldn't understand her babbling my BF. cursed her out for calling @ such an early hour, @ about 11 am. another Friend called hysterical too! They both drove over after they told me that Cassie died this morning?????
I kept asking "How", "Why" etc. I thought they were bringing me her body?
She said that she had let Cassie out her front door to go Potty, and after she saw that she was using the Bathroom, she ran back into her Apartment
to use the Restroom herself and when she looked for Cassie out front she was gone? After searching around her building, she found her dead in a sewer ditch right outside her walkway, she claims she climbed down to get her, she then bathed her limp body and drove her around in the back seat where she died, while looking for an open Vets. office? After that she buried her in a shallow hole on another Friend's Family Cemetary?
I know for a fact she wouldn't have just fallen in that ditch without being chased by something or someone? Out of Fear, these dogs are not stupid and unfortunetly when you yell at them they run away from you? I'll never know the whole truth and I am truly stunned and shocked as well as outraged! I took Wednesday night off from work because I had been crying so much ever since I found out, I'm finally at the point where I can write/talk
about it and I'm just trying to vent because I'm so mad, how could any one hurt/hit a 5 lb. Baby like that, let alone kill her? I have heard/seen her yelling in a rage and Cassie flinching and shaking so I can only come to the conclusion that she was physically abused which in her words was being "Disciplined"? I tried to explain many times to her that it hurts them and their feelings? I feel responsible for her suffering........I did not know she was like that? Obviously when it comes to raising animals and children they're are many different concepts but I know pain is not ever a good thing.
Since I never saw her body, I was never really able to say goodbye and get closure I'm very sad, she was my favorite, she was the best out of all of them
she was so easy to train and had the sweetest personality, I will miss her deeply and dearly! I am really heart broken, needless to say we are no longer "Friends", it's too awkward and irritating to be around her.
In my heart I feel she killed her some how? some way? She's not telling me everything?
artie merlino is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!