View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 12:24 AM   #1
AVERYxo
Lovin' my Girlies!!
Donating Member

Default narrowed it down..would love ur SUGGESTIONS!

Avery has been on Canidae(all life stages)dry dog food.. since she came home with us when she was just a puppy). Now she is 9months old(which i cant believe time has flown by!!) ANYWAYS.. i really really like this food(which is why i chose to give her this one in the first place)..but she has always been kinda up and down with her eating habits(and how much she seemed to be liking the food) The last big bag we bought..she started her 'not so into it' phase...and is now back to seeming like she has NO PROBLEM with the food AT ALL!!!!!

i have not heard any consistent complaints about the food..EXCEPT for stories that are similar to ours!! ?? so i dont know if she just doesnt like the food..but is so used to it that it doesnt really phase her!? OR maybe it was that she was teething, when it was at its PEAK of her not wanting to eat the food?! who knows..

its almost time for us to buy some more food for her..and i am wanting to try something new! i have researched some foods..that are on the "same level" as Candiae..and there is a pretty wide selection at the Feed Store, where we buy our food!

i was just curious..if anyone has been in the same situation and have had success with switching to a healthy, all natural, premium food?!

Once again, i have done my reseach!,(which does include going over the site that gives the 'star ratings' and compares the different foods-not to mention searching the threads on here, many other sites, etc. etc. etc.)
..But i wanted feedback from some of you!(i know there are SOOO many, on here, that REALLY care about what you are feeding ur lil ones-and i really respect ur opinions & appreciate them so much!!)

..i do know that MANY of you are VERY happy with home cooking and also with feeding RAW. (i have looked over these..and have always saved many sites,etc. 'just incase')but as of right now, it's not the way i want to go(not saying that they dont seem great for alot of people or even that we may try it in the future!?) BUT for now..i want to stick with Free Feeding, a natural, high quality, dry food! It works so well for us..and i know Avery likes it too(she has always done so well with it)..and like i said it just works!

thanks in advance for your help..i look forward to hearing what you all have to say!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!