Thread: Dental Measures
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 12:58 PM   #7
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Thank you for your replies! Does the Petzlife remove plaque? I try to brush Max's teeth, but he hates it (he loves the chicken flavored toothpaste, but he doesn't like me sticking my finger in his mouth (or anything else like a toothbrush) and we end up getting that sticky paste all over his hair around his face . His food def. does not help with plaque removal and I haven't been giving him anything to chew on since we stopped the greenies a couple of years ago. Are bully stix or any of those actually beneficial? Someone told my hubby that some of the rawhide (or similar) chews weren't good for them b/c they just ball up in their stomach. Is this true? He doesn't like any of the hard chew toys, so that won't help. And there's absolutely NO Way I'd have him put under to have his teeth cleaned; I just know we've got to do something! Regarding just brushing at home; is there anything that I can do to remove the plaque, or does it have to be done professionally? Or....will the Petzlife take care of that? Also....and I know this is kind of a dumb question since I know there's people here who use it, but my husband will ask for proof I'm sure....is the Petzlife safe in all other regards for their health? We've discussed it before and he asked me how I KNOW that it's not going to be bad for his health in some other way.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!