View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 12:02 PM   #5
jwash
YT 500 Club Member

I have two yorkies, I found out I am unable to get a good night's sleep if they are my bedroom. They have kennels in the den and the only time I close their kennel doors is when it is night night time, about 8-9pm. I get them up at 7:30am, they immediately go outside to potty, then they have their breakfast. Chloe is 7 lbs and Lacey is 3lbs, they are one year old and do not soil their bed or cry at night. In fact, when I say it is night night time, Lacey goes right to her bed, where she has a blanket and her favorite toy. Chloe, however, would rather stay up longer, so I take her to bed. I recently had a party, so I put their kennels in the garage. Everyone wanted to pet them, hold them, etc., they were the hit of the party. However, when it was night night time, they went on a search for their beds, it was evident to everyone they were tired and wanted all to go home, it was the cutest moment. They came up to me with this, what's going on look, settled in my lap and went to sleep. I certainly respect anyone who has their baby sleep with them or in the same room but any sound, like snoring or a light kept on would disturb them and I too would have to take them outside. It just doesn't work for me and this does.
jwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!