View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Tongue Wrapping presents with your yorkie

I have found it to be a bit more challenging than shaving your legs with one.

First gather all presents to be wrapped. Chase yorkie all over the house to retrieve presents that were small enough for her to grab and run with. After a couple hours of this finally get smart enough to put small presents out of her reach.

Next unroll paper and pick up your scissors. Remove yorkie from middle of now wrinkled paper that she has been bouncing on becaue she likes the noise it makes. Pick up scissors again. Remove yorkie from paper - again.

Grab scissors and hurriedly cut off what you hope is enough wrinkled paper to wrap gift. Examine yorkie to make sure you didn't cut her and/or make her bleed because you notice that there is a nice chunk of hair laying where you just cut.

Attempt to wrap gift. Pull pieces of paper out of yorkie's mouth that she is tearing off while you are trying to wrap. Pull tape off yorkies paws, ears, nose, and tail.

Marvel at your wrinkled yet wrapped gift held together with tape and yorkie hair.

You can either repeat the above steps until all your gifts are wrapped, OR you can do what I did and put away the rest of the gifts, wrapping paper, scissors, and tape. Leave them for someone else to wrap later.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!