View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 11:02 AM   #1
sindel
Yorkie Talker

Cry EMERGENCY!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! Sorry its long but please help me

Hi I need some help really bad and fast!!!! I have evil neighbors that live down the road who had 2 yorkies, well sometimes when im outside i have noticed them abusing them. So one day I was outside and I noticed one of them loose, so i called it and it came to me, it had no collar or any identification, so i made it my dog and I have had her about a month. When she came to me she didn't walk right everytime she would try to run her two front legs would slip out from underneath her, and she vomitted quite often which was usually bubbly and white, well about a week ago i had just finished giving her a bath and she went on about her business and i stepped into our laundry room to get something and she was beside the washer and i thought that was unusual so i called her no response, and i did it another time or two still nothing so i went up to her and petted her head and she didnt budge so i started to worry because this is very unusual, so my moms b/f picked her up and she was limp she could pick her neck up or anything, so at first i thought she was dead but shewasstill breathing. So my mom rushed her to the vet and at first he said she had trauma to the head, diabetes, and she was very dehydrated, (She was in there almost a week) so 2 days later hes like she has liver and pancreas problems, then the next day he took a stool sample and she had no worms but when we got her she was soooo boney, but anyways he really couldnt find anything out so finally we went to the vet and picked her up and he said that her teeth were so bad that she probably had an infection throughout her body, so the neighbors really done some damage to her, we had her home 1 day shes eating ok and shes drinking like crazy, but she can only pick her head up she cant walk she can stand for about 20 seconds total and she falls its almost like she in half of a coma, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! and the vet seems to be no help. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR MAYBE WHAT I CAN DO PLEASEEEEE I LOVE MY SNICKERS SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! and she is a female yorkie between about 8yrs old and 11 (thats what the vet said) please email email me at sindel@e-garfield.com
sindel age 16, missouri
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!